Tuesday, January 10, 2006

LS-teeeeeee

i reckon i have the most formidable stomach in the whole wide world. laxatives wont drugged me at all. pineapple juice, organic apricots and the icky prunes should also step aside. hahahaha.

but i would gladly trade my organ for anyone else's. please.

school is ridiculous. they should stop classes for this week. i have school on monday and wednesday only. today is a public holiday and thurs and friday i'll be off to the dreadful leap camp.

maths teacher change already. from kwang to ashokan. HAHAHAHAHAHA.

the dad is in shanghai on a business trip. and the oldman thought too highly of his health to not wanna bring somemore warm clothing. now, i bet he is either stuck at home in the cold weather or have already bought new apparels to add to his luggage weight. haha. my mum also best lah. she suggested going over to shanghai just to pass my dad somemore clothes then come back.

she thinks we own some private jet sia. lol.

i think at the rate i've slacked in my studies i would hafta put in alot of extra time to buck up. BUT. i dont think i can. you see, i dont go out that often anymore and shopping seems foreign as cash isnt my friend. so if i were to sacrifice those activities, i cant cos i dont have them to begin with. stupid right. so i spent the whole afternoon pondering why my life seems so bleak. then i remembered..

tv also considered leisure time sia. i spent more than half my day on tv. ugh.

okay lah. bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home